News Update :
Home » » Biography of Karjohn Kamal

Biography of Karjohn Kamal

Penulis : Karjohn Kamal on বুধবার, ১৫ মে, ২০১৩ | ১০:৫৪ PM

My name is Karjohn Kamall and I am a Oracle University Certified Java Programmer.I have  3 years experience about Web & Mobile Application, Software Development.I live in Dhaka(Capital City of Bangladesh). My primary focus and inspiration for Web & Mobile Application Development. In my free time, I study human computer interface and the psychology of human computer communication. I am both driven and self-motivated, and I am continuously experiment with new technologies and techniques. I am very affectionate about Web Development, and try hard to improved myself as a developer.

I have engage long term freelancing career. Almost 4 years worked in the online market place. I have started my career as a Professional online marketer and completed more than 300 project about product and service promoting for outstanding small and multinational business . I have a strong knowledge about social media marketing. I have already done around 400 web pages for different client. I'm a Founder and CEO of Coder Infinity and Bebsha.com .

Education:
I have received a Bachelor of Computer Science (CSE)  Degree from  Donbosco Engineering University of  Bangalore India. I frequently update my skill in web design and development, Web & Mobile Application development to continue side by side of the current trends and best practice.

Post Comment

Share this article :

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

thanks for your comments.

 
Design Template by Codesk Lab | Support by creating website |